1. SEO Expert
We are looking for SEO expert to join our team. We always look for talented people! If you are passionate about SEO and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- We Need Senior SEO Expert to Rank our sites on top of the google.
- We require someone to review existing newly build sites, plan and implement SEO strategy.
- Has a solid foundation of SEM best practices, tools and technologies with access to current SEO tools.
- Has the ability to improve SEO rankings, on page optimization as well as provide link building strategies and implement these strategies.
- Must be able to write content optimized for SEO
- Must Have 1 to 2 year’s demonstrated experience.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Strong knowledge of ON-PAGE and Off-Page SEO Factors
- Manage Company Google AdWords accounts. (Mange PPC- Pay Per Click Account) and monitor Google Analytics account
- Establish backlinks, remove bad links
- Working experience with SEO Tools, Keyword Research & Analysis, Link Building, PPC, Directory & Article Submissions, and Page Level Optimization Techniques.
- Ability to create Overall SEO reports and metrics as well as analyze sales and traffic for clients.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO Experience in building inbound organic search traffic.
- And improving SERPs a background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
2. Social Media Manager
We are seeking a Social Media Manager who will plan and run media campaigns on social media channels for our community. The right person will be a strategic thinker who has a passion for social media and a true understanding of targeting and channel strategies.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns for our clinicians across social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, etc.)
- Craft strategic media plans for both long and short-term campaigns
- Execute those media plans across all social channels
- Develop advanced campaign reporting to derive actionable campaign insights, KPI’s and learnings and deliver them to our clients
- Discover and implement platform performance studies and tests to identify what pushes the needle
- Work together with our creative, account and strategy teams to provide insights and suggestions to improve creative deliverables and optimize campaigns
- Create strong online communities of engaged advocates and learners, increasing brand experience and stronger connections with the clinical community
- Leverage the social media assets to delegate and empower communities and executives to disrupt the market and bring our brand messages to the masses
- Understanding of data and how to translate into business insights that can shape and refine messages, approach and outcomes
The kind of skills/experience you’ll need:
- Have a minimum of 4 years of digital marketing experience
- Have a technical understanding and skills to be able optimize campaigns and analyze their results
- Have great communication skills to be able explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently and give consultative advice to help clients grow their performance
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills
- Proven experience in developing full integrated digital ecosystems that encompass web, social media, LeadGen and paid media
- Demonstrated extreme success in building social communities
Interested candidates can send their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.